Term: 1 year + Extension
Flexibility with rate: Yes
Remote work: Possibility of being at 100%.
Bilingualism: Mandatory French + English
Data expert, Collaborates in the evolution of structured and unstructured data acquisition solutions, in massive data environments, distributed calculations.
Responsible for discovering, structuring, cleaning, enriching, validating, preparing and publishing data sets in a format suitable for analytics, modeling and BI for the needs of business lines.
Data Expert, Collaborates on the evolution of structured and unstructured data acquisition solutions in massive data, distributed computing environments.
Responsible for discovering, structuring, cleansing, enriching, validating, preparing and publishing datasets in a format suitable for analytics, modeling and BI for the needs of business lines.
Our team is responsible for the ecosystem that manages customer data so we are at the heart of all activities that provide a red carpet service to our customers. Your knowledge will be essential to support project, operational and technology initiatives.
You will be part of a team that aims to innovate and develop new ways to integrate data and data sources into our assets, as well as make data available to our customers and consumers. We have embraced DevOps, and we aim to accelerate our transformation in the coming years. To do this, we need you, your attitude and your talent.
- Act as a reference expert in all aspects of technical integration and data flows.
- Design and implement data integration and consumption solutions using IBM Infosphere Master Data Management (MDM) including the application monitoring portion (Splunk, Datadog, etc.)
- Support the application support and IT operations teams in the diagnosis and resolution of operational problems.
- Contribute to the automation of continuous integration, automated testing and continuous deployment processes.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand business needs. Responsible for the technical and NFR elements of the backlog. Collaborate with the Product Manager ('PO').
- Provide visibility on the technical debt.
- Propose interventions and permanent corrections in a perspective of continuous improvement.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SOA, API, DataPower, Kafka and MQ ecosystems, including internal and external integration points (with consuming applications).
- Support the data architect in modeling data flow between applications.
- Work with program managers to ensure that the integration solution is in line with the program and enterprise architecture targets.
If you stand out for your desire to innovate, your curiosity, your pragmatism as well as your ability to learn and adapt, you are undoubtedly the member we are looking for to complete our team! Data is at the heart of our organization and the quality of this data allows us to guide the business decisions of the customer, but also those of our clients for their future. If you want to share your experience in data, if you want to have a significant impact and be at the heart of change, you are the perfect person for us!
- Mastery and development experience in the IBM Infosphere Master Data Management (MDM) 11.6 ecosystem.
- Knowledge of agile software development, source code management and DevOps tools (Jenkins, git-Bitbucket, Nexus, Docker, etc.).
- Knowledge of Java / Python languages.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, OpenShift, WebSphere, DataPower, Kafka and MQ technologies.
- Development experience on API Connect, WAS, RESTFul, Swagger, YAML, JSON, SOAP and XML tools/technologies.
- Experience with Jenkins and UrbanCode DevOps technologies.
- Excellent skills in popularizing technical information and ability to assimilate complex technological concepts.
- Experience writing technical documents.
- Leadership, initiative and teamwork.
- You build it; You run it' mode.
- Experience developing within teams following DevOps and continuous integration best practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.