Duration: 6 months with possibility of renewal and permanence
Bilingualism: Essential, must be fluent in French and have a good understanding of English.
Remote work: Until further notice
**Schedule: 24/7 rotation 1 week out of 4**.
You will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a customer critical security platform within the cloud security team.
You will be the security expert for the CASB platform to maintain and participate in the evolution of cloud security controls at the customer and you will collaborate with various security, IT and business experts within the company. Your job will be to identify the business needs of the security services related to the various Web services / Cloud Application, and to ensure the proper functioning and evolution of the CASB platform.
More details on your role:
- Study the security needs related to the various Cloud / Web Application services accesses
- Implement and maintain the different protection rules in the CASB.
- Contribute to the mitigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Conduct threat, vulnerability and risk assessments and research related to our multi-cloud SaaS cloud environment.
- Collaborate with the DLP team to identify and activate controls to protect data leakage from web and cloud applications.
- Develop integration and operationalization procedures.
- Support and operationalize the Platform CASB
- Keep abreast of current industry security trends and pass on knowledge and best practices to all levels of the organization.
- Continuously update service documentation.
- Create and manage usage/statistical reports for various Cloud services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in operations and infrastructure projects.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with cloud services.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the implementation of tools and technologies related to security development operations.
- In-depth knowledge of operational cybersecurity, data protection techniques and cloud security.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (SaaS and CSP: AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Knowledge of CASB and CSPM solutions.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, routing, DNS and web filtering
- Definition and identification of various critical data: PCI, PII is an asset.
- With Cloud Certification (Ex: AWS and/or Azure Solutions Architect) and other security related certifications like CISSP and SSCP is an asset.
- Experience in an operations development environment and maintaining security in continuous integration and delivery pipelines is an asset.
- Proficiency in command line interface and/or programming language, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, C/C++ is an asset.
- Table, alert and report design via tools such as PowerBI, Splunk is an asset.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to present the project with ease to different resources (technical and non-technical).
- Sense of leadership, responsibility and responsiveness.
- Strong work ethic and pragmatic spirit.
- Strong ability to propose solutions.
- Good risk communication and outreach skills
- Bilingualism French / English.