We would prefer Bilingual, but open to English speaking candidates with experience
Looking for 3+ years experience
What type of recruiting is involved in this role? Technical recruiting, Field services etc.Lots of sourcing required for technical role, a variety of tech roles, security, IT, AI and ML.
Are there any chances of contract extension or full-time opportunities? YES, good chance for these employees to receive full time employment
As a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be tasked with recruitment in support of client’s corporate hiring needs across multiple business units and various roles. This position is ideally seeking someone with a background in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment or Human Resources with experience or exposure to the recruitment lifecycle including: candidate management, sourcing and leveraging of tools, systems and social media to manage and attract talent in support of client’s hiring needs. We are wiling to consider lesser-experienced candidates with the willingness, aptitude and resourcefulness to quickly ramp-up into the role.
Performs Talent Acquisition duties across the recruitment lifecycle in support of client’s hiring needs, including:
- Candidate management & engagement
- Hiring Manager support and guidance through recruitment and hiring process
- Candidate Sourcing
- Leveraging of tools, systems and social media to manage and attract talent
- Executes and supports sourcing strategies (across tools, systems and social media) to increase reach and attraction of the Bell employment brand into talent communities.
- Participates in the development of pro-active recruiting/sourcing plans and talent acquisition programs for critical and emerging markets
- Proactively identifies and engages candidates to prequalify
- Executes behavioural interviewing techniques to conduct interviews to hire top talent
- Ensures that recruitment and selection activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures
- 2-3 years experience in a Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment AND/ OR a Human Resources type function supporting the recruitment and hiring process in a corporate environment (preferred)
- Conscientious, passionate, highly organized and resourceful, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly (essential)
- Fully Bilingual at a high-level in both official languages – written, oral and reading (essential)
- Proven ability and previous experience developing strong working relationships with a high level of trust and integrity (essential)
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities/ job requisitions across varying requirements/ positions (essential)
- Skilled in Boolean or Google searches (preferred)