Term: 12 months
Bilingualism: Required. (French and English required)
Remote work: 100% remote.
Reporting to the Senior Director, being an IT Solutions Architect for the Wealth Management business line means being at the heart of our thinking on how to do things and create value for the business line. You will have the opportunity to represent the client's values and to use your power to participate in the creation of innovative solutions by responding to real business problems, putting into perspective our ways of achieving our objectives.
- Produce technological solutions that respond to business needs, both functional and non-functional, and that are aligned with the company's orientations;
- Be a catalyst for change and technological evolution and influence both the business line and the development team
- Participate in cost evaluations;
- Be aware of and understand the impact of technology on business processes and applications in order to communicate them to different types of audiences;
- Communicate these changes to stakeholders and lead workshops to formulate value-added solutions;
- Ensure that the activities under your responsibility run smoothly, from development to production, as well as the quality of the technological solutions.
- Experience as a solution architect in the financial industry.
- Experience in one or more of the system integration technologies (API, microservices, SOA, ESB, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with Java and Kafka an asset
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (Sybase, Oracle or Postgresql and mongoDB) an asset
- Knowledge of security concepts (SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as: OpenShift, AWS, or GCP an asset
- Positive leadership
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) in French and English is required