Bilingualism: ideal* (French and English spoken and written). Unilingual English accepted.
Telecommuting: 100% remote.
- Continuously identify and execute improvements to the CyberArk Vault high privilege account onboarding process with a convergence to automation.
- Support stakeholders in the onboarding of their high privilege accounts.
- Define and document onboarding templates (access model) for recurring use cases.
- Work with the Product Owner (PO) and Solution Architect to implement new privileged account management functionality.
- Produce and update documentation related to the operationalization of HPAM services
- Master the technology environment and understand the relationships, dependencies and impacts of the various elements of the HPAM solution.
You are the ideal candidate if you recognize yourself in several of the points below:
- You have a strong knowledge of the HPAM domain
- You have contributed to the operationalization of a high-availability production computer park (processes, procedures, monitoring, incidents, support, etc.)
- You have relevant experience in stakeholder management (e.g. operational requests)
- You are familiar with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tools and agile teamwork.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset:
o Azure AD, LDAP
o Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)