Temporary 6 month term
Rate: Flexible depending on experience level
Bilingualism: Mandatory French-English
Remote work: Hybrid model. Presence in the office once a week or once every two weeks. It is preferable to live in the Montreal area and its surroundings.
On a daily basis, you will analyze suppliers from a cybersecurity point of view in order to meet the client's requirements while taking into account the business context. These analyses will be done upstream for new agreements or in a continuous re-evaluation mode. You will participate in the review process of the analyses produced by your colleagues to ensure a high level of rigor and quality. You will produce a dynamic follow-up of the cyber maturity of suppliers.
You will also contribute to the evolution of the processes and operational model to support tomorrow's needs for third party cyber security management.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 5 years of relevant experience;
- At least 4 years of cybersecurity experience, with at least 2 years in third party cyber assessment;
- Good knowledge of key information security principles and third party and risk management;
- Good technical knowledge, particularly in relation to cloud computing;
- Ability to communicate and adapt his speech to different audiences (executives, technical experts, etc.);
- Ability to mobilize teams in a constantly changing work environment;
- Ability to establish strategic orientations and plans.
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.