Bilingualism: YES, English and French
Open hourly rate
Remote work: YES (QC province) - ideally based in Montreal
- Understand the context of the project related to the protection of personal information and the related business issues.
- Accompany the various partners in their approach to business or technical solutions.
- Understand and challenge business needs and architecture requirements and convert them into functional requirements while ensuring traceability of requirements.
- Write detailed functional analyses (aligned with the business needs and the architecture solution), validate them with business partners, present them to developers and validate their proper implementation.
- Produce the relevant documentation supporting the functional analysis (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Design and support the development of the defined solutions so that they meet the required functional and technical standards.
- Carry out functional tests and assist the test team in the development and execution of acceptance tests for the developed solutions.
- Diagnose, perform, coordinate and resolve problems related to the proper functioning of the solutions.
- Analyze the impacts on the solution and suggest action plans for adjustments.
- Understand the different data models (conceptual, physical)
- Learn and apply new methodologies to achieve the organization's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in IT as a functional analyst
- Experience in a banking environment desirable
- Relevant knowledge of data integration or data management solutions
- Knowledge and practical experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience in producing detailed and relevant user stories as part of a project
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge and practical experience of automated quality assurance tests
- Knowledge of modern digital platform concepts, technologies and solutions (Microservices, APIs, Real-Time Data Feeds, Orchestration, Straight Through Processing, etc.) and their application in the context of customer data management, an asset
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, an asset
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN, an asset
- Knowledge and practical experience in Behavior Driven Programming (BDD), an asset
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently/actively
- Effective collaboration, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment (architecture, solution, infrastructure, organizational)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team context and in dealing with business partners
- Ability to document and communicate on a daily basis in French and English