Ideally looking for an architect who has experience in the Media, Digital and or broadcast space
37.5hrs per week
Our team operates in a hybrid mode, two days in office three days at home
Top functions -
- Working with senior devs and architect to create solutions to business problems that create value and align to client's target state architecture
- coaching dev, and solution architects on best practices
- documenting solutions and communicating them to Senior leaders, Developers and business partners via numerous artifacts e.g. Conceptual solution architecture, Logical architecture, sequence diagrams, class diagrams etc…
First 6 month deliverable - work with delivery teams on intake submissions to ensure solutions to business problems are sized correctly. Provide outside in view of client architecture to help improve target state vision.
Top skill set -
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written, presentation).
- Ability distyle complexe problems in a way that can be communicated to delivery team in a concise way via a clear architecture
The candidate needs -
Qualifications - Degree in computer science or related field, TOGAF or similar architecture certification, Cloud designation/training
Ideal candidate -
- Candidate would have experience delivering projects in a SAFe and or Agile environment.
- The candidate ideally would have worked in Digital or media space (Streaming media, Cable, telco, broadcaster) and have 5+ year experience delivering software and/or system integration projects.
- Ideally Over The Top experience would be ideal
Interviews - Presentation of a scenario where they are giving an overview or kick off of a new project to stakeholders.
Describe what problem are they trying to solve? Value to the business, key challenges (people, process, and technology). They would review what the architecture is, why they chose it, and how they specifically contributed to it.
Responsible for providing leadership and design initiatives for building technology solutions.
Develops architecture and integration to support medium to large-scale initiatives.
Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines.
- Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning;
- ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.);
- and Specializes in developing and designing large scale solutions, serving as an expert in technical architecture and delivery.