Open hourly rate
Bilingual: Preferred (minimum 3/5 French-English).
Remote work: The resource must be able to travel if returning to the office (hybrid model). Open to applications from Quebec and Ontario.
You will join our development teams that deliver the applications that make the Bank a partner of choice for its customers on a daily basis. The candidate will work primarily on a migration project concerning the process of digitizing the documents required to obtain a mortgage loan. We also have a multitude of migration projects underway where the candidate will be able to help with testing.
- Expertise in test automation (an asset)
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, JSON...
- Good knowledge of writing test cases, test sets, Cucumber, Xray, etc.
Ideally, you also have:
- Previous experience with tools such as SoapUI, Postman
- Knowledge of Rest Assured (An asset)
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or other testing frameworks