Duration: 6 months
Possibility of being extended: Yes
Remote work: Can be 100% remote (One monthly face to face meeting suggested)
Bilingualism: Mandatory (French and English)
Hours per week: 37.5hrs/week
- You are versatile, organized and a good communicator?
- You synthesize complex ideas easily?
- You excel at handling all aspects of business and functional analysis, definition of business needs, analysis of non-functional requirements, business processes, quality, tests and data at the application and/or infrastructure level?
As an Analyst 3.0, you will be contributing to the implementation of our new architecture and the transformation of our technology ecosystem to enhance the experience of all customer's employees. You will participate in large-scale projects that will allow you to excel while creating strong collaborative links with different sectors at the customer.
- Interact with different stakeholders to understand business needs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (line of business, developers, analysts, solution architect, etc.) and be able to offer different analyses (functional, data, QA)
- Prepare and execute various test cases
- Diagnose problematic situations and intervene in the resolution of complex problems
- Understand the impact of technology on business processes, applications and data in order to enrich the performed analyses.
- Be accountable for the quality of the analyses and tests performed
- Ensure the development of functional solutions in close collaboration with the developers
- Develop and acquire relevant skills to adapt to the needs
- Bachelor's degree, related to the industry, and six years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in business, functional and data analysis in a complex ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience in QA
- Knowledge of modern ecosystem concepts, technologies and solutions: Domain-based Architecture, Microservices, APIs, streaming, Cloud technologies, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Experience in CI/CD
- Rigor, autonomy and great ability to take charge
- Team player, initiative and communication skills