Open hourly rate
Bilingualism: Desirable. French required, English an asset
Remote work: Until further notice, candidates in the Montreal area are given priority.
Mandate of Minimum 6 months, Maximum 12 months
MUST: Knowledge of payment processes and systems
- Understand the strategic issues, identify the needs of the various stakeholders and propose approaches, taking into account the guiding principles, to support the execution of projects.
- Gather, document and analyze information to validate and prioritize the business needs of the initiative and all stakeholders and link to the Bank's strategic directions.
- Ensure the delivery of a solution that adequately meets the business needs by integrating data management and security (Privacy-by-Design).
- Carry out various analyses (context, issues, impacts, functional, non-functional, informational, processes, business rules) in order to produce a diagnosis of the gaps between the current situation and the desired situation.
- Facilitate workshops involving stakeholders from different sectors to understand business scenarios/problems.
- Document/co-produce backlog elements (e.g. stories) in our collaboration tool.
- Be able to produce different types of analysis (feasibility, impact, process) and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, document current processes, then propose, confirm and disseminate target processes using recognized modeling techniques
- Actively participate in the definition of test strategies, write and execute test cases with the project team
- Actively participate in the partner search process, write requirements, analyze the various solutions and make recommendations on the solutions to be retained
- Knowledge of payment processes and systems
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence collaboration tools
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Mastery of organizational process analysis methods
- Mastery of Design Thinking methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes (test strategies and scenarios)
- Bilingualism FR-EN (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a startup mode/autonomous team and multi-disciplinary
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team while providing transparency at all times
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to influence, convince and initiate change
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Quick problem solving skills
- Sense of initiative and responsibility