CTC007135 - Java Full-Stack Developer Data Ecosystem
Industry Sector: Bancaire/Banking
Job Type: Contract
Duration: One year
Work Mode: Mixed
Open hourly rat
Remote work: Hybrid, 1-2 days per week at the office in montreal
Bilingualism: Very desirable. French, mandatory. English as much as possible functional.
Are you passionate about development, from design to delivery?
You want to put your experience and expertise to good use?
This opportunity is for you!
The customer team is responsible for the ecosystem that manages customer data.
Your knowledge will be essential to support project, operational and technology initiatives.
You will be part of a team that aims to innovate and develop new ways to integrate data and data sources into our assets, as well as make data available to our customers and consumers.
We have embraced DevOps, and we have ambitions to accelerate our transformation in the coming years. To do this, we need you, your attitude and your talent.
- Implementation of the front-end as well as data integration and consumption solutions using APIs, microservices and/or Streaming (Kafka).
- Development of pipelines to help automate the Continuous Integration (CI), Automated Testing (TDD) and Continuous Deployment (CD) processes.
- Train and maintain technical knowledge of API, Kafka and MQ ecosystems, including internal and external integration points (with consuming applications).
- Provide visibility into technical debt.
- Support application support and IT operations teams in diagnosing and resolving operational issues.
- Support the data architect in modeling data flow between applications.
- Mastery of software engineering concepts and object-oriented development. Advanced knowledge of Java
- Experience implementing modern software ecosystem concepts: domain-based architecture, microservices, APIs, streaming, cloud technologies, real-time data flow, API/microservice orchestration.
- Knowledge of agile software development tools, source code management and DevOps platforms (Jenkins, git-Bitbucket/GitHub, Nexus, Kubernetes/Docker, etc.).
- You build it; You run it' mode.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.