CTC007268 - Business Analyst, Intermediate Tech, SMB
Industry Sector: Telecommunications
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Six months
Work Mode: Remote
- What locations you would consider? Mississauga and Toronto are preferred, would like the contractor to be able to get into the office
- Is remote work available? Are there any required days in office? Remote – would like them to come into office to meet in person for first 2 – 3 weeks (2-3 days per week)
- Provide a description of the typical day to day in this role.
The candidate will be meeting with cross functional teams to gather and document inputs.
Comparing data from different systems and identify/investigate any discrepancies.
Working to understand where the source data comes from and what rules each Business Unit applies
- What are the top 3 skills sets and qualifications you want to see on a candidate’s resume?
Analytical and critical thinking
- Responsible for ensuring business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and documented according to business processes and methodologies.
- Key responsibilities include collaborating with cross functional business units to align on data sources, process flows and reporting.
- It is imperative that the candidate is strategic and analytical, with the ability to drive new and unique approaches.
- The successful candidate will create a detailed business analysis outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Qualifications include:
Demonstrated business analysis experience;
Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative;
Background in documenting current processes, areas of improvement and proposed solutions;
Strong problem solving skills;
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
Experience with Canadian Telecom would be preferred