CTC007251 - Database Administrator - Senior
Industry Sector: Telecommunications
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Eleven months
Work Mode: Remote
Candidate needs to be fully knowledgeable in Oracle 11.G, 12.C, 19.C, RAC ASM performance analysis, RMON, Dataguard and Golden Gate
-What locations you would consider? Anywhere in Canada
- If bilingual required, will interviews be held in French? Bilingual not a must needs to be fluent in English. If French we can have the interview in French.
- Is remote work available? Are there any required days in office? Yes for remote. In the office depends on resource location this would be a plus but, not mandatory.
- Provide a description of the typical day to day in this role.
- Provide a plan and action it to improve DB performance and infrastructure as well as be a reference to peer DBA.
- What are the top 3 skills sets and qualifications you want to see on a candidate’s resume?
- What will the interview process look like (how many interviews, assessments, virtual or in person)? Interviews will be virtual. Probably will have 2 interviews, 1 to review if we have a fit and basic skill validation if they make the cut we have a 2nd interview with technical resources from the team to confirm technical
- What specific projects will be worked on? Day 2 day support of multiple DB servers key to 3 fault collection systems and the multiple upgrade projects from 11g or 12 C to 19c plus performance audits and implementing recommendations to harden the infrastructure and performance.
- What is the expected hiring date? May 1st, 2023
- Any potential for extension or to hire full time? Yes and Yes