The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved by employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Recruiter:
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
• Create job descriptions.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of resources assigned
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
• Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
• Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the HR System.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
• Assist in interviewing and selecting employees.
• Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.